There are certain requirements for Sound Recordings in order for Catapult to submit them to Youtube.
Eligible Sound Recordings include:
1) Your own material for which you have exclusive rights.
2) Use third-party material for which you have exclusive rights.
Ineligible Sound Recordings include:
1) Contain public domain clips or speeches
2) Contain any audio library samples, sound effects, or production loops (ie: Garageband Loops).
3) Contain any third party content that you do not have exclusively licensed.
4) Karaoke versions or sound-a-like cover versions
5) Are part of a compilation/various artist's albums
6) You have previously licensed to a third party, on an exclusive basis
7) Are already monetized on YouTube by another distributor
Additional Requirement: In order for you to authorize YouTube Content ID, you must also have authorized distribution to iTunes, Apple Music, Amazon and Spotify.