- You must have at least one album authorized and live in Spotify. If you submitted your first album for Spotify and it is not live yet in their platform, you will need to wait until it goes live.
Once your album is live in Spotify, here is how to become a verified artist and gain access to your Spotify for Artists account:
- Login to your dashboard at Catapult.
- Click on the "Spotify for Artists" banner. (This banner will not be displayed if you have multiple artists and have already verified at least one of the artists under the account. Learn more).
- Under "Choose an artist to connect to Spotify for Artists", select the artist name you want to claim.
- Click "Connect to Spotify".
- Follow the instructions on Spotify's site to complete the verification process.